Security Risk Management (SRM) Form UI Enhancements
- With the 22.1 application release, we’ve updated our form layouts for the following SRM forms:
- LA - SRM - Create/Scope/Monitor
- LA - SRM - Review/Fieldwork
- SRM - Risk - Edit
- Country - SRM – Active.
- These form UI enhancements were made to improve users’ screen utilization and to avoid them doing deep scrolls, collapsing, or expanding sections in larger forms. The SRM form layout changes include:
- Upper-level Tabs
- Form Layout Options
- Separate Card Sections
- New Headers
- Workflow State Controls or Buttons
- Removed the “Done” Forms Button.
- After the 22.1 platform release’s form UI enhancements, we learned that some customers rely on the Done button and would like to add it back. Therefore, there is also the option to add it back to object forms. Resolver controls this global setting, so if your team would like to keep the Done button, you can contact Resolver Support to re-enable it.
- Read more about our Forms Transformation in the 22.1 platform release notes.
End of Internet Explorer Support
Effective with the 22.1 release, Core will be ending support for Internet Explorer 11 - meaning you can no longer access the system by using IE. If you are currently using Internet Explorer 11, you must switch to another supported browser.
Read more here about Internet Explorer becoming an End of Life (EOL) software.
Note: Some new release features may not be added to your software version by default. To enable a particular one within your org, please contact your CSM for more information.