Primary administrators will receive details from Resolver with login credentials. All other users will receive an email with instructions on creating a password once an admin creates an account for you.
If you're using single sign-on authentication to log in see the Single Sign-On (SSO) section for more details.
|The login screen indicates which country your data is currently being stored in. See the Data Region article for more information.|
IP Authorization Control
IP authorization helps administrators control who is accessing specific orgs based on their current IP address. It can be configured to validate the IP addresses of all users, including those signing in via SSO, or only users who are signing in via basic access authentication (i.e., usernames and passwords).
If it's enabled on an org you have access to, your current IP address will be validated against the entries on the org's IP allow list. If your address doesn't match any of the entries, that org will not be accessible after login. If you don't have access to any orgs due to failed IP address validation, you'll see an Access Denied error after login.
For more information, including functionality for additional login scenarios, see the IP Authorization Control section.
To log in:
- Open the email sent to you from Resolver Core.
- Click the Create Password link from within the email.
- Enter your password in the New Password field. See the Password Requirements section for more information on the password conditions that must be met.
- ClickShow Password to confirm the password entered is correct.
- Click Set Password.
- Review the Terms of Service, then click Accept Terms.
All new users must accept the Terms of Service before continuing.
- From the screen confirming that your password was successfully created, click the Log In link.
- Enter the email address that received the original email in the Email Address field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click Login to be taken to the homepage.
|If your implementation includes multiple orgs, you must select the organization you’ll be working in before the homepage is displayed.|