Introduced an IT Compliance Management (ITCM): Ascent Content Integration
- Currently, Resolver’s Core-Ascent integration only connects to the Regulatory Compliance application. However, there are multiple frameworks offered by Ascent. For example, California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) or Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- These frameworks are generally managed by IT Compliance teams, who also want to track non-Ascent content in a single solution. For example, Service Organization Control (SOC) or The International Organization for Standards (ISO) frameworks.
- Now, our Ascent integration operates within the ITCM application seamlessly like with the Regulatory Compliance app, including:
- Alert notifications for updated content
- Regulator libraries
- Notification for expired content.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- New fields for ISO 27002: Added fields to align with the newly published edition of ISO 27002. These fields capture information on types of controls, information security properties, cybersecurity concepts, operational capabilities, and security domains.
End of Internet Explorer Support
Effective with the 22.1 release, Core will be ending support for Internet Explorer 11 - meaning you can no longer access the system by using IE. If you are currently using Internet Explorer 11, you must switch to another supported browser.
Read more here about Internet Explorer becoming an End of Life (EOL) software.
Note: Some new release features may not be added to your software version by default. To enable a particular one within your org, please contact your CSM for more information.