Members of the Security Assessment Team user group can create new issues or corrective actions that can then be assigned to Locations. Once an issue or corrective action has been created, the security assessment team can review it at any time from the Issues & Actions tab of Security Risk Management.
To create a new issue or corrective action:
Log into a user account that's been added to the Security Assessment Team user group.
- Click the dropdown in the nav bar > Security Risk Management.
- Navigate to the Issues & Actions tab.
- Click + Add Issue/Deficiency or + Add Corrective Action to open the Create a New Issue or Create a New Corrective Action form respectively.
- Fill in the fields of each form as required. See the Review an Issue and Review a Corrective action articles for more detailed information about filling out these fields.
- Click Create Issue or Assign Action depending on the form to create the issue or action.