C-Cure Connector System Requirements
Specific system requirements for the C-Cure Connector:
- Windows 8.1 or 10.
- 4GB of memory.
- 2Ghz dual-core process.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 or higher.
- Installation and configuration of Connect and the Dispatch connector.
- For hosted customers, a firewall rule to allow outbound communication to Resolver's hosted environment.
- Resolver recommends installing the connector on the C-Cure source server. If outbound connections from that server are not possible, the connector will require a standalone server.
Other Important Notes
- For the best results, C-Cure and the C-Cure Connector should be installed on your C:/ drive.
- The C-Cure connector also requires the installation of a plugin.
- The plugin requirements vary depending on the version of C-Cure installed on your system, though it must always be installed on the C-Cure source server.
- Refer to the Software House documentation for your version of C-Cure for more information.