C-CURE® Connector System Requirements
- C-CURE versions 2.7, 2.8, and 2.9
- Windows®10, Windows Server 2016, or 2019
- 4GB of memory
- 2Ghz dual-core process
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
- Installation and configuration of Connect and the Dispatch connector
For Hosted Customers
- a firewall rule to allow outbound communication to Resolver's hosted environment
Other Important Notes
- Resolver recommends installing the Connector on the C-CURE source server. If outbound connections from that server are not possible, the Connector will require a standalone server.
- Install C-CURE and the C-CURE Connector on your C:/ drive.
- The C-CURE Connector also requires the installation of a plugin.
- The plugin requirements vary depending on the version of C-CURE installed on your system.
- Install the C-CURE plugin on the C-CURE source server.
- Refer to the Software House® documentation for your version of C-CURE for more information.
Windows and Windows Server are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.