The below instructions show how to access incidents in the Review state from the Incident Management application, though they will also appear on the My Tasks page for incident supervisors.
To view an incident in the Review state:
Log into a user account that's been added to the Incident Supervisor user group.
- Click the dropdown in the nav bar, then click Incident Management to display the Incidents activity.
- Click an incident in the Active Incidents section to display it. Incidents ready for review will be in the Review state.
- Review and edit the incident as needed.
- Click one of the following buttons:
- Return: Returns the incident back to the Open or Under Investigation state.
- Complete Review: Closes the incident because no further action is required.
|Incidents can be moved into the Review state only if the objects selected in the Business Unit or Incident Type fields have the Supervisor Review option selected.|