If Resolver is responsible for updating your Regulatory Control Framework, you will, from time to time, need to review updated requirements and requirement details. As a member of the Compliance Team, you will be notified via email when requirements have been updated and require review.
|The following instructions apply only if Resolver is responsible for updating your content.|
To review updated requirements:
Log into a user account that has been added to the Compliance Team user group to open the My Tasks page.
- Click a requirement to review, or open the nav bar and click Compliance Management. From any of the Compliance Management activities, click the name of an assessment in the In Progress state to open the review form.
- In the Review Regulatory Changes section, select either Update All Requirements or Review Regulatory Updates Report.
- If you selected Update All Requirements, all changes are accepted and the requirement is sent back to the Pending Assessment state in the Determine Applicability activity.
- If you selected Review Regulatory Updates Report, a report will open with all updated regulatory requirements:
- Click a requirement to review the new or updated requirement.
- Select Regulatory Change Acknowledged or Regulatory Review Required.
- If you selected Regulatory Change Acknowledged, you have accepted the new or updated requirement.
- If you selected Regulatory Review Required, the requirement will be sent back to the Pending Assessment state for review.