Administrators can upload language translations to customize their system language.
User Account Requirements
The user account you use to log into Resolver must have Administrator permission to access the Languages tile.
Please see the Languages Overview article for further information regarding supported languages.
- From the Home screen, click on the System icon.
- From the Admin Overview screen, click on the Languages tile under the Communications section.
Adding a New Language Translation
- From the Admin: Languages screen, click the Add New Language field and select a language from the dropdown menu.
Add New Language Field
- Click the Add New Language button to add the language to the list of available languages.
Add New Language Button
- (Optional) Click the Edit icon.
- Enter a new Language Label in the Language Label field.
Language Label Field
- Click the Done button to save changes.
- Click the Download icon next to a language to download the .csv language spreadsheet.
- The .csv language spreadsheet will download to the connected PC's Download folder.
- Navigate to the Download folder and click the Internationalization_Export_[date]_[language code].csv file.
- From the Platform tab, filter the Language column (last column F) by empty cells, indicating new content.
- Enter the translations for column E (US English Default) into column F.
Content in the spreadsheet inside curly brackets is dynamic and should not be translated. If a translation is entered between the curly brackets, that translation will overwrite any dynamic text.
- Save your changes on the spreadsheet in an easily accessible location.
Warning: Do not remove any data from the Key column (column D) on the Applications tab worksheet. Removing data from this column will cause an error when uploading the spreadsheet.
- Navigate back to the Admin: Languages screen.
Admin: Languages Screen
- Drag and Drop the .csv language spreadsheet into the designated area, or click the designed area and select the .csv language spreadsheet from the connected PC.