If needed, you can review which groups an individual user has been added to from the User Group Membership section on the Edit User page.
To create a new user group:
- Click the icon in the top bar > Users in the People section.
- Enter the name for the user group in the Name field.
- Optional: Enter a description of the user group. This description will appear below the user group’s name when viewing it on the Edit User Group page.
- Click Create to display the Edit User Group page.
- In the field under Users, begin typing the name of the user you want to add to the group, then press Enter on your keyboard or click the user to select them. Continue adding more users as needed.
- Click Add Selected.
Users who are logged in at the time they’re added to a user group will need to log out then log back in before the changes are applied.
- Click Done when finished.