An Administrator can add new User Groups to the system. A User Group organizes system users into specific groups based on their organizational role (e.g., Employee, Management, etc.). Adding users to a User Group allows an Administrator to assign multiple users within a User Group to a Role by assigning the User Group to a Role instead of manually assign a Role to each user.
User Account Requirements
The user account you use to log into Resolver must have Administrator permission to access the Admin Overview screen.
Please follow the link below for more information regarding User Groups.
- From the Home screen, click the System icon.
- From the Admin Overview screen, click the User Groups tile under the People section.
User Groups Tile
- From the Admin: User Groups screen, click the +Create User Group button.
+Create User Group Button
Creating a User Group
- From the Admin: Create User Group screen, enter a User Group name in the Name field.
- (Optional) Enter a brief description outlining the User Group in the Description field.
Admin: Create User Group Screen
- Click the Create Button to add the new User Group to the system.