- Administrative privileges enabled on your user account; and
- The assessment type added to your role with Delete permissions enabled for all states for the assessment type and object types included in the assessment OR All Access enabled on your user account.
Deleting an assessment object will not delete the assessment type. To delete a launched assessment type and all its objects and instances, see the Delete a Launched Assessment article. To delete an assessment that has not yet been launched, see Edit or Delete an Assessment.
To delete an assessment object:
- Open the assessment object by navigating to it in a view or using the search tool.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the icon.
- Click the icon to display the Confirm Delete window and review the number of objects (including instances) in the assessment that will also be deleted.
Referenced objects mapped to the assessment are not deleted.
- Type yes in the text field (not case-sensitive), then click Delete.