Assessments are used to evaluate your organization's requirements and controls against compliance frameworks for a particular business unit. Only users in the Compliance Team user group can launch assessments.
To launch an assessment:
Log into a user account that's been added to the Compliance Team user group.
- Click the dropdown in the nav bar > Compliance Management. By default, the Determine Applicability tab is selected.
- Click Launch Compliance Assessment.
- Enter a name for the assessment in the Compliance Assessment Name field.
- Begin typing keywords in the Company field to display a list of available options, then click to select the appropriate company.
- Begin typing keywords in the Business Unit field to display a list of available options, then click to select the appropriate business unit.
- Begin typing keywords in the second Business Unit field to display a list of searchable tags. Select the one that matches the previous field.
- Click Create to display the Launch Compliance Assessment page.
- Click one of the following buttons:
- Applicability Scoping: Define which frameworks, topics, sub topics, requirements, etc. should be included in the assessment. See Scope an Assessment It's recommended that an assessment is scoped immediately after launch; however, it can be accessed and scoped later in Compliance Management > Determine Applicability > Review Compliance Assessment.
- Start Compliance Assessment: Move the assessment to the In Progress stage.