Assessments are used to evaluate your organization's Requirements and Controls against compliance frameworks for a particular business unit. Only users in the Compliance Team user group can launch Compliance Assessments.
To launch an assessment:
Log into a user account from the Compliance Team user group.
- Click the dropdown in the nav bar > Compliance Management. By default, the Determine Applicability tab is selected.
- Click Launch Compliance Assessment.
- Complete the Compliance Assessment Name field.
- Optional: Complete the Description field.
- Begin typing keywords in the Business Unit field, then click to select the relevant Business Unit.
- Begin typing keywords in the second Business Unit field and select the one that matches the previous field.
- Click Create to display the Create a New Compliance Assessment page.
An assessment should be scoped immediately after launch. However, it can be accessed and scoped later in Compliance Management > Determine Applicability > Review Compliance Assessment.