- Because a user’s email address is used to authenticate the user when they log in, modifying the email address previously saved in the Email field will not change the address the user must enter to log in.
- To delete a Dispatch user's account, it's recommended that user is removed from the Dispatch Users user group.
- It's generally recommended that user accounts are disabled rather than deleted. Contact Resolver Support for further assistance.
To edit an existing user:
- Click the icon in the top bar > Users in the People section.
- Click on a user account to open the Edit User page.
- Make changes to the First Name and Last Name fields as necessary.
- Click the or icons next to User Enabled to enable or disable the user account.
- Click Done when finished.