Location profiles represent the physical locations where occurrences that affect the organization take place. They are used by the security assessment team during assessments and can have risks and framework assessments attached to them. These profiles are created by members of the Security Risk Team user group.
To create a new location profile:
Log into a user account that's been added to the Security Risk Team user group.
- Click the dropdown in the nav bar > Security Risk Management. The Location Profiles tab will display by default.
- Click + Add Location to open the Create a New Location form.
- Optional: Click on or drag an image file to the Location Photo field to add an image of the location.
- Enter the name of the new location profile in the Property Name field.
- Select what type of location the profile is from the Location Type select list.
- Begin typing in the Location field or place a pin on the map to select the location.
- Begin typing keywords in the Business Unit field to display a list of available options, then select the business unit the location profile will be attached to.
- Begin typing usernames in the Location Owner field to display a list of available options, then select the user who will be responsible for this location.
- Optional: Type a description of the location profile in the Description field.
- Click Create.