You can print a form or report directly from your browser by pressing Ctrl + P (Windows) or Cmd + P (Mac).
To include additional graphics, such as the color of a unique ID or current workflow state, follow the instructions below:
- Click Ctrl + P (Windows) or Cmd + P (Mac) to open Chrome's printer settings.
- Click More Settings.
- Select the Background graphics checkbox.
For Internet Explorer/Edge:
- If you're using Edge, click the icon in the top-right corner of the browser, then click Open with Internet Explorer.
- From Internet Explorer, click Ctrl + P (Windows) or Cmd + P (Mac) to open the printer settings.
- Click the icon.
- Hover your cursor over Print, then click Page Setup.
- Select the Print Background Colors and Images checkbox.
- Click OK.
|If you’re printing a table with multiple pages, each page of the report will need to be printed individually.|
|If a form or report is not printing in color, check your printer's settings.|