All risks are submitted to the risk team for review once the Risk Owner has assessed them and added any necessary controls and issues. As a member of the risk team, risks that have been submitted for your review will appear either on the My Tasks page or the Review Risks section of the Review & Monitor tab.
To review risks:
Log into a user account that's been added to the Risk Team user group to display the My Tasks page.
- Click a risk to display the Review & Monitor Risk form.
- Optional: Edit the Risk Owner and Risk Delegate fields as required.
- Fill in the fields as required. See the Assess Risks article for further information on filling out this form.
- Optional: Click View Risk Profile to view a a high-level summary of the risk, including its scores, its trending data, and the attached controls, issues, and KRI's.
- Click one of the following buttons:
- Monitor Risk: Completes the risk assessment and sends it to the Monitoring state.
- Return to Risk Owner: Sends the risk back to the risk owner for further review.
- Escalate Risk: Indicates that there are further problems with the risk and it must be looked at further.