You can apply edits to an Attachment file using Microsoft Office web applications. An Administrator must enable the Allow Editing Online via Microsoft Office toggle switch, and users must have a current Microsoft Office license to edit an Attachment.
For more information on enabling the Microsoft Office Editing option, please refer to the Opting into Document Management & New UI article. You will need your Microsoft account login credentials (username and password).
- From the Home screen, search for a form with an attachment on the My Tasks list.
- Click the Form name.
Editing an Attachment Using Microsoft Office Web Applications
The first time you attempt to edit or preview a file, you will be prompted to log into your Microsoft Office web applications account using your Microsoft username and password.
- From the Form screen, navigate to the File field on the form.
- Click the Edit in Microsoft Online icon on the Attachment card you want to edit.
Edit in Microsoft Online Icon
- From the Confirmation pop-up, click the Open Online in Word button.
Open Online in Word Button
- A new tab will open in your browser and load the file using Microsoft Word online.
- From Microsoft Word Online, apply your edits to the file. Microsoft Word Online automatically saves your changes.
- Close the Microsoft Word Online tab by clicking the x on the tab.
- From the Form screen in Resolver, click the Publish link on the Attachment card for the file you edited.
- The file's Version Number, Date and Time, and Created by information will be updated to reflect the new version.