Resolver Core has a feature where changes made to an object can be pushed to all linked assessment objects or library objects. For example, if a particular risk’s name changes (e.g., a suspicious package is identified), you can edit the name on the library Risk object and push to update the new name on all assessment references to said risk. Similarly, if the risk name changed on the assessment object, you can push the change back to the library object.
Name and description properties are automatically included when pushing object changes. All other fields must be configured as synced fields on the assessment. Adding/updating relationships between objects isn't included with this feature.
To configure synced fields:
- In the Admin > Assessments section, click the relevant assessment type.
- Under the Configuration tab, locate the relevant object type.
- Under the Fields to Sync column, click the Edit button.
- In the right-side palette, select which fields the Update Assessments feature will change for each related Object Type.
To push object changes:
- Open the relevant object and select the Assessments section tab.
- Click the appropriate button to push object changes. Update Assessments to push the library object changes through to the linked assessments.
|If you are||Then click the|
|Pushing library object changes to linked assessments||Update Assessments button|
|Pushing assessment object changes to the library object||Update Library button|
|Creating a new library object from an assessment||Add to Library button|
The Assessments section can be enabled on individual form templates and will appear as a tab on a form card. To do so, open the relevant form template, click the header card’s edit icon, then click Assessments under the Form Features select list. Read more here: Configure a Standard Form Header.