Corrective action owners and their delegates are responsible for ensuring corrective actions are properly documented to resolve the attached issue. Once a corrective action owner has reviewed an corrective action, it's sent to either the Issue Owner or the Risk Team depending on your organization.
To review a corrective action:
Log into a user account that's been assigned to the Corrective Action Owner & Delegate user group to open the My Tasks page.
- Click a corrective action to display the Corrective Action Overview form.
- Optional: Edit the Corrective Action Name and Description fields as needed.
- Select a date in the Expected Completion Date field.
- Select the priority that best fits the corrective action from the Priority select list.
- Select a date in the Actual Completion Date field.
- Optional: Add comments, as needed.
- Click Submit for Review.