Corrective Action Owners and their delegates are responsible for ensuring Corrective Actions are properly documented to resolve the attached Issue. Once a Corrective Action Owner has reviewed a Corrective Action, it's sent to either the Issue Owner or the Risk Team, depending on your organization.
To review a corrective action:
Log into a user account from the Corrective Action Owner & Delegate user group to open the My Tasks page.
- Click a corrective action to display the Corrective Action form and complete the Details section.
- Optional: Click the header bar to edit the Corrective Action Name (e.g., Repair Garage Floor).
- In the Manage Corrective Action section, edit the following fields, as needed:
- Description: Enter a description of the Corrective Action.
- Corrective Action Owner: Begin typing usernames, then select the relevant user.
- Expected Completion Date: Select the estimated date that the Corrective Action will be complete.
- Actual Completion Date: Once a Corrective Action is complete, enter the correct date.
- Priority: Select the priority level from Low, Medium, High, or Urgent.
- Supporting Attachments: Drag files to this box or click to select file/add a weblink.
- Click Submit for Review.