Once a standard form is created, you can configure its title, set the form's priority, create sections, and add elements.
|When creating forms for use in a repeatable form, note that only forms with supported elements will be displayed. See the Add Repeatable Forms to a Report for a list of unsupported elements.|
To create a new standard form:
- Click the icon in the top bar > Configurable Forms in the Views section.
- Click Create Form.
- Enter the name of the form in the Name field.
- Optional: Enter a brief description of the form in the Description field, which will appear below the form’s name while editing the form and on the Configurable Forms landing page.
- Select Standard Form from the Form Type dropdown menu. See the Navigation Forms section for information and instructions on creating navigation forms.
- Select an object type from the Object Type dropdown menu.
- Click Create to display the Edit Configurable Form page. From here, you can edit the standard form's title, select a priority, and add sections and elements.