If configured, email notifications can be sent to users once an object has moved to the next workflow state. The notification can be created one of the following templates:
- Standard: Advises users that there are one or more objects that require attention.
- Assigned Advises users that one or more objects have been assigned to them.
If required, the templates can be edited to create custom notifications. Customizations can include:
- Creating a new subject line and custom message in the body of the email;
- Inserting variables in the subject and body to provide more information about the object(s);
- Applying Markdown formatting to any custom messages in the body of the email; and
- Replacing the Resolver logo with your company's logo.
For information on configuring or customizing your emails, contact Resolver Support.