API (Application Programming Interface) Task
- An API task is a unit of work that occurs every time a recipe (business process automation) performs an action provided by a connector (e.g., Workato® tools, etc.) that requires computing resources (e.g., looking up table variables, etc.).
|Full Administrative Training|
- The training includes full end-to-end training on the Resolver® platform (e.g., creating applications, etc.).
- Historical Data is data entered into a third-party system that you would like to import into the Resolver platform (e.g., Incidents by Location, Risk Assessments, etc.).
- Involvement records support incidents or activity records (e.g., involved locations, involved items, involved narratives, etc.).
- A standard reference list (e.g., Incident Types, Risk Categories, etc.) is used to map either Incident or Risk data and to categorize data for reporting purposes.
- Support starts after go-live has ended and is designed for further platform clarification and advanced concepts to meet business needs.
|Prod (Production Org)|
- A site instance on an environment that is live when implementation is complete.
- Sandbox Orgs. are moved to Production Orgs when the Customer is ready to go live.
- Product Org configurations use .JSON file format for importing/exporting data.
SB (Sandbox Org)
- A site instance on an environment used for configuration, testing, and training.
- Implementations start on a Sandbox Org.
- Sandbox Org configurations use .JSON file format for importing/exporting data.
SOW (Statement of Work)
- An SOW document is a contractual document outlining an implementation project, including scope of work, professional services estimate, project roles, implementation methodology, and change order requests.
|System Maintenance Training|
- The training includes user management (creating/disabling users, roles, impersonating users, etc.) and field maintenance (select lists and renaming fields, etc.) on the Resolver platform.
|User Acceptance Testing|
- A testing stage requiring Customer data validation (before Go-Live) and executing everyday business scenarios.