Edit or Delete a Form Section
To edit or delete a form section:
- If needed, click Administration > Configurable Forms to open an existing form.
- To reposition a section on the form canvas, click the icon in the top-right corner of the section, then drag and drop it to a different area on the canvas.
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the section to display the Edit Form Section screen.
- Make changes to the settings as needed. See the Add a New Section to a Form for information on enabling tabbed or collapsible sections and Control Section Visibility for information on creating rules.
- If the section is empty (it does not contain any elements), click the icon, then Yes to confirm. If the section contains elements:
- Click Done to return to the form canvas.
- Hover your cursor over each element in the section, then click the icon to remove the element from the section.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Continue removing elements from the section as needed.
- Click the icon at the top-right corner of the section to return to the Edit Form Section screen.
- Click the icon, then Yes to confirm.