To create a person log:
In the Dispatches panel, double-click the dispatch or click to select the dispatch, then click Details.
Click Person Log.
Click the icon in the pane to the left.
- Optional: If the person has a previously saved record in Command Center, enter the person’s name in the Search persons field to locate the record, then click to select it.
- Optional: To Quick Add a person record:
- Click the icon in the Search persons field.
- Enter the person’s name in First Name and Last Name fields.
- Enter additional information about the person the Gender, Email Address, and Phone Number fields.
- Click Add.
- Enter the name of the person in the First Name and Last Name fields. If you selected a previously saved record in step 4 or quick added a person record, skip this step.
- Select the involvement type from the Involvement Type dropdown.
- Optional: Enter any notes about the person in the Notes field.
- Optional: To add an image of the person:
- Click the icon.
- Click Find to locate and open the image from your computer.
- Click Save to save the image to the log.