Users can review a file's version history. The Version History lists all previous file versions, version number, date and time, and created by/edited by.
For more information on editing an attachment file, please see the Editing an Attachment Using Microsoft Office Web Applications article.
- From the Home screen, search for a form with an attachment on the My Tasks list.
- Click the Form name.
Downloading a File
- From the Form screen, navigate to the File field on the form.
- Click the Download icon on an Attachment card.
- A new tab will open in your browser using the Microsoft Office web applications.
- Click the Download File button in the file header to download a copy of the file to the Downloads folder on the connected PC.