Resolver will automatically version new files when uploaded by matching the file name and extension type.
- From the Home screen, search for a form with an attachment on the My Tasks list.
- Click the Form name.
Manually Uploading a New File Version
When uploading a new file version, the file name and extension must match the file you are overriding.
- From the Form screen, navigate to the File field on the form.
- Click the More Options icon on the form that you want to replace with a new version.
If the form has more than two files attached, you must click the Show All link on the second Attachment card to view all Attachments.
Show All Link
More Options Icon
- From the More Options dropdown menu, select the Upload New Version link.
Upload New Version Link
- From the Upload New Version pop-up, drag and drop the file into the Drag new version here or click to select field.
Drag and Drop File
- Alternatively, you can click the click to select link and select a file from the connected PC.
- When you have added the new file, the file name will appear above the Drag new version here or click to select field.
- Click the Upload button to override the old file and upload the new version.
- The Version Number icon on the Attachment card will increase by 1 to indicate that the new version was uploaded successfully.
Version Number Icon