Once an assessment has been scoped, Compliance Team members must review its requirements. All requirements assigned to you and your team will be available in Compliance Management > Determine Applicability > Applicability Assessment.
To perform an applicability assessment:
- Log into a user account from the Compliance Team user group.
- Click the dropdown bar in the nav bar > Compliance Management to display the Determine Applicability activity.
- Click a requirement in the Applicability Assessment section to display it.
- Review the requirement to determine if it's relevant to your line of business.
- The Requirement Name, Description, Subtopic, and Source of Requirement fields may already be completed, depending on the content in your compliance framework.
- Click the links within the Requirement Details section to review the specific areas your organization must comply with.
- Select either Applicable or Not Applicable in the Applicability Assessment field.
|If you selected|