To add a new section to a standard form:
- In the Views>Configurable Forms top bar section, select the relevant form.
- Click + Section within the relevant form card on the form canvas.
- Click the icon in the top-right corner to display the Edit Form Section screen.
- Select a width from the Section Width section. By default, 100 (full size) is selected.
- Optional: Click the Centered toggle to center the section within the form card.
- Enter your section header name in the Section Title.
Section titles are disabled when a section is tabbed.
- Optional: To make the section collapsible/expandable:
- Click the Make Section Collapsible toggle.
- Below Collapsible Default on Load, adjust the default display settings by selecting either Expanded (shows the section's contents) or Collapsed (hides the section's contents).
A single section cannot be both collapsible and tabbed.
- To create section tabs:
- Click the Enable Tabs toggle.
- Click +Add Another Tab.
- Enter a tab name in the text field.
- Continue steps a-c to continue adding more tabs as needed. To delete a tab, click the icon.
- Click Done to return to the form canvas.
- Optional: If the new section is collapsible, click the icon to expand it and add elements. Or click the icon to collapse the section.
- Optional: If the new section has tabs, click a tab and add elements. These elements will appear on the form only when that specific tab is selected.
- Repeat steps 2-11 to continue adding sections as needed.
- To reposition a section on the form canvas, click the icon in the top-right corner of the section, then drag and drop it to a different canvas area.