Users can delete a file from a form if they no longer need to reference the information in the file.
For more information on editing an attachment file, please see the Editing an Attachment Using Microsoft Office Web Applications article.
- From the Home screen, search for a form with an attachment on the My Tasks list.
- Click the Form name.
Deleting a File from a Form
- From the Form screen, navigate to the File field on the form.
- Click the More Options icon on an Attachment card.
More Options Icon
- Click the Delete link on the More Options dropdown menu.
- From the Confirmation pop-up, click the Delete button to remove the file from the form.