Organizations that restrict Internet traffic must whitelist the below inbound and outbound ports in addition to Core's standard ports in order for Core to function properly.
*.myincidents.com:443 must be whitelisted for inbound connections to integration services.
The following ports must be whitelisted for Dispatch:
- dev.virtualearth.net:443 for Bing Maps;
- *.rrip.resolver.com:443 for Sandbox Dispatch; and
- *.myincidents.com:443 for Dispatch.
For Officer Mobile users, the following ports must be whitelisted depending on the type of device used:
- Officer Mobile (iOS): All IP addresses on the entire 220.127.116.11/8 address block require 2195, 2196, and 5223 for Apple Push Notification Services; and
- Officer Mobile (Android): android.googleapis.com:443 and mtalk.google.com:5228 for Google Cloud Messaging.