Version 3.0.6 (Hotfix) (Command Center)
- Improved integration between Core and Dispatch allows for more synced data, including:
- The Employee Number field in Core can be synced with Dispatch.
- The Date of Birth field in Core can be synced with Dispatch.
- Geolocation data from a closed dispatch can be synced in Core.
- Design refreshes, including an improved Dispatch login screen.
- Command Center customers can now log into Officer Mobile using their Core credentials, and the user’s authentication method and connection information are stored.
- Design refreshes, including an improved login screen and new Officer Mobile logo.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from logging into additional databases on Officer Mobile.
- Fixed a bug that prevented call signs from being reassigned after an officer is taken off duty.
- Officers are now listed alphabetically in the Bring On Duty panel.
- Fixed an issue that stopped the data sync from Core to Dispatch.
- The Involved Location from a closed dispatch is now named correctly in Core.
- Fixed an issue with data syncing when the Available in Dispatch option was not properly configured.
- The dates used in an activity name are now based on the timezone of the closed dispatch rather than the UTC date of the server.
- Corrected an issue that would occasionally prevent relationship data from appearing on activities created from closed dispatches.
- Call Categories are no longer duplicated in Dispatch.