To create a Data Analytics report:
- Ensure the data definition you wish to use for the data analytics report has been created from the Data Definitions settings in Administration.
- Click the icon in the top bar > Data Visualizations in the Views section.
- Click Create Data Visualization.
- Enter the name of the report in the Name field.
- Optional: Enter a description of the report. This description will appear below the report’s name on the Data Visualizations page.
- Select Data Analytics Export from the Type dropdown menu.
- Select a focus from the Data Visualization Focus dropdown menu. For example, if you wish to create a report that will allow users to export Location data, you would select a report focus with the Location object type as the anchor.
- Click Create to display the Edit Report page. From here, you can edit the name of the report, however, if you wish to change the report focus, you'll need to delete the report and recreate it.
Once the export report has been created, you can grant end users access to it by adding it to a view, action, or Export Data form action.