Our new Dashboard feature is available upon request for the initial launch phase. Please contact your Customer Success Manager if you'd like to schedule implementation with our Services team.
Creating a Duplicate Chart allows users to apply changes to a Chart that do not affect the original Chart.
User Account Requirements
The user account you use to log into Resolver must have Administrator permission to use the Dashboard Builder.
To add styles to your Chart, please see the link below:
- From the Home screen, click the System icon.
- From the Admin Overview screen, click the Dashboard Builder tile under the Advanced Reporting section.
Dashboard Data Sets Tile
- From the Dashboard Builder screen, click a Dashboard Name.
Creating a Duplicate Chart
- From the Dashboard screen, click the More Options icon on a Chart View.
More Options Icon
- Click the Duplicate option from the More Options dropdown menu.
- The Duplicate Chart will appear, overlapping the original Chart.
- Click the Duplicate Chart and drag and drop the Chart into position on the Dashboard.
- (Optional) Click the Edit option from the More Options dropdown menu to apply edits to the Chart.