The Export User List feature adds an Export As CSV button to the Users screen, allowing an Administrator to download a User List consisting of all members in an Organization.
The User List will exclude users with the following email domains:
- From the Home screen, click on the System icon.
- From the Admin Overview screen, click on the Users tile under the People section.
Creating a User List
- From the Users screen, click the Export As CSV button to create the User List.
Export As CSV Button
- The User List is open using the PC's default spreadsheet application.
- The following information will be included in the User List:
- Name: The Name column lists the user's first and last name.
- Email: The Email column lists the user's email address.
- Status: The Statue column lists the user's current account status (Active or Inactive)
- Last Login (UTC): The Last Login lists the last date and time the user logged into Resolver.
- Roles: The Roles column lists the Roles the user is assigned.
- User Groups: The User Groups column lists the User Groups the user is assigned.