To create an application as quickly and easily as possible, Resolver recommends that administrators follow the process outlined below:
- Create users, user groups, and roles.
- Create an application.
- Create an activity: Enter the activity’s name and description.
- Create object types: Enter the object type’s name(s), description, and configure its monogram and icon.
- Create object type groups: Enter the group’s name(s), then edit the group to add related object types.
- Configure the object types: Add fields, relationships, formulas, roles, and inferred permissions, and configure the workflow states, triggers, transitions, conditions, and actions.
- Add object types to roles: Configure the workflow permissions for each state on each object type added to the role.
- Create forms and data visualizations for the object types.
- Configure the activities’ actions, roles, and views.
The steps to complete the above process are discussed in detail the remainder of this guide.