Users can review a file's version history. The Version History lists all previous file versions, version number, date and time, and created by/edited by.
For more information on editing an attachment file, please see the Editing an Attachment Using Microsoft Office Web Applications article.
- From the Home screen, search for a form with an attachment on the My Tasks list.
- Click the Form name.
Viewing a Files Version History
- From the Form screen, navigate to the File field on the form.
- Click the More Options icon on an Attachment card.
More Options Icon
- Click the Version History link on the More Options dropdown menu.
Version History Link
- From the Version History pop-up, the following information is displayed:
- Version Number
- Date and Time
- Created By/Edited By
Version History Pop-up
- Click a File. A file preview will open in a new tab in your browser using Microsoft Office web applications.