You can edit or delete an assessment type and most of its settings provided that the assessment has not been launched. Once an assessment is launched, the assessment and the following data associated with it will be locked, including:
- Object types;
- Formulas, relationships, or roles; or
- Object type groups.
This article provides instructions for editing or deleting an assessment that has not been launched. To edit or delete any of the above data after an assessment has been launched, the assessment, the assessment objects, and instances must first be deleted. See the Delete a Launched Assessment Type for more information. For information on deleting individual assessment objects and their instances, see the Delete a Launched Assessment Object article.
To edit or delete an assessment:
- Click theicon in the top bar > Assessments in the Data Model section.
- Click the assessment or enter the name of the assessment in the Search field, then click it to display the Edit Assessment page.
- To edit the assessment’s name, description, or monogram, click the icon next to the assessment's name at the top of the page.
- To edit the data definition, select an existing definition from the Choose a Data Definition dropdown menu or click Create New to create a new one.
Selecting a new data definition will reset any configured workflows on your assessment.
- To add a new custom dimension, select an existing custom dimension from the dropdown menu in the Custom dimension(s) section or click Create New to add a new dimension.
- To add a new object type dimension, select an object type from the dropdown menu in the Object type dimension(s) dropdown menu, then click Add Selected.
- To delete either a custom or object type dimension from the assessment, click the icon beside the dimension.
- Click the tabs at bottom of the page to add, edit, or delete the components, including the workflows, of the assessment.
- To delete the assessment, click the icon, then Yes to confirm.