Users can preview the content of a file on an Attachment card using the Preview function on the More Options dropdown menu.
For more information on editing an attachment file, please see the Editing an Attachment Using Microsoft Office Web Applications article.
- From the Home screen, search for a form with an attachment on the My Tasks list.
- Click the Form name.
Previewing a File
When previewing a file, the user cannot edit the contents of the file.
- From the Form screen, navigate to the File field on the form.
- Click the More Options icon on the Attachment card you want to preview.
More Options Icon
- Click on the Preview link on the More Options dropdown menu.
- A new tab will open in your browser and load the file using Microsoft Word online in preview mode.
- Click the x button to return to the Resolver Home screen while staying in the same browser tab.
- Close the tab and navigate back to the Resolver tab within the browser.