The Assessments section can be enabled on standard form headers and will appear as a tab at the top of the form. The Assessments section gives users an easy way to:
- See all assessments that an object has already been added to
- Add the object to assessments already in progress
- Push any object changes to all the assessments to which it is attached.
- The Assessments section table(s) will include these columns:
- ID - Assessment Unique ID
- Assessment Name - Name of Assessment
- Unique ID - Object Unique ID
- Dimension - Dimension given to the Assessment
- Workflow State - Current state of the Object
- Last Sync - Date of the last push from library to Assessment
- Last Modified - Date of the last change to the object.
- Clicking the assessment’s ID will open it in a right-side palette.
- Objects shared between assessments are displayed in the Assessments section.
- For an existing object, the Assessments section shows every Assessment containing a clone of said object.
- For a new object, the Assessments section will be blank.
- If the user does not have permission to change assessments, the Assessments section will be marked as Read-only.