The data displayed in the Assessment Section and ability to add/update is dependent on the end users' permissions.
The Assessments section can be enabled on standard form headers and appears as a tab at the top of the form. The Assessments section gives users an easy way to:
- View assessment results
- See the assessments that an object has already been added to
- Add and update objects in the library
- Add the object to assessments already in progress
- Push any object changes to all the assessments to which it is attached.
The Assessment Results table by default, displays average scores and formulas on a single cloned object across all existing assessments. Users are also able to view minimum and maximum results by clicking the relevant option to automatically calculate results. For example, a Risk Team user can review the assessment results on a risk which allows them to better understand the overarching risk exposure for their organization.
Additional fields can be included in the Assessment Results by editing the Header Section on the form.
The Update Library table appears in the assessment section if it is opened on an object within an assessment. For example, during a risk assessment, the Risk Owner opens a risk currently under assessment. By clicking on the assessment section, the Update Library table appears.
Users have the ability to create an object in the library provided that they have create permissions on the library object.
Users have the ability to update an object in the library provided that they have read and edit workflow permissions on the library object.
|If the object||Then a button appears to|
|Does not exist in the library||Add the object to the library|
|Exists in the library||Update the library object|
The Update Assessments table appears in the assessment section if it is opened on a library object. For example, when a Risk Team user opens a risk in the risk library, the Update Assessments table appears.
- The Update Assessments section table(s) includes these columns:
- Assessment ID - Assessment Unique ID
- Name - Name of Assessment
- Object ID - Object Unique ID
- Dimension - Dimension given to the Assessment (e.g. Business Unit)
- Workflow State - Current state of the Object
- Last Sync - Date of the last push from library to Assessment
- Last Modified - Date of the last change to the object.
- Clicking the assessment’s ID opens the object in a right-side palette.
- Objects shared between assessments are displayed in the Assessments section.
- For an existing object, the Assessments section shows every Assessment containing a clone of said object.
- For a new object, the Assessments section will be blank.
- If the user does not have permission to change assessments, the Assessments section will be marked as Read-only.
- Name and Description properties are always updated when a library object is created from a cloned object.
- Only synced fields are updated between library and assessment data.
- When a library object is created from an assessment object, the object will be in the first workflow state after Creation.
- If you do not want your business users to have the ability to update or create library objects, disable the assessment tab on the required forms or remove the applicable workflow permissions.