If needed, you can edit the general details of an active dispatch through the Details panel, including the:
- Call category;
- Call source;
- Name and contact number of the person who initiated the call;
- Location; and
To edit the general details of a dispatch:
Double-click the dispatch or click to select the dispatch in the Dispatches panel, then click Details in the ribbon.
- Open the Details section of the panel if it isn’t already open.
- Edit any fields as needed.
To change the location of the dispatch:
- Click the icon next to the current location in the Location section.
Select a new location by choosing one of the following methods:
- Enter search criteria in the Search locations field, then select the location from the search results;
- Click a pin on the map to select that location;
Open an indoor location point, then double-click its image to place a temporary pin and select that indoor location; or
Create a new temporary location by clicking a global address from the search results (if enabled) or the icon in the Search locations field, clicking a location on the map to place a pin, then entering a name in the Location name field (previously the Search locations field). You will not be able to create temporary locations unless you have the appropriate permissions enabled on your profile.
|Before creating a new location, see Quick Add Temporary Locations for important information.|