Resolver's Command Center allows you to efficiently organize dispatches, activities, security personnel, requests, and responses. Depending on your organization's specific implementation, Command Center is comprised some or all of the following modules:
- The Command Center app: The central repository for activities and library objects. Activities are created from closed dispatches or in the app by activity owners or portal users, where tasks can be assigned and completed, information can be added and reviewed, and reports can be created and shared with others in your organization.
- Dispatch: The application through which new dispatches are created and managed. Dispatchers can complete important tasks such as managing teams, sending officers to the scene, and reviewing SOPs. When a dispatch is closed, it's sent to the Command Center app as an activity.
- Officer Mobile: An application that allows officers to use their mobile devices to view their tasks, update their status, upload images, record organization and person involvements, send and receive instant messages, and review the details of a dispatch. Actions that officers take in Officer Mobile will be reflected in Dispatch.
- Connect: An application that pulls event and device data from security systems (Lenel OnGuard and C-Cure 9000) to send to Dispatch. Administrators can specify what happens when an event occurs on the system, including creating an alarm notification, acknowledging or closing the event in the source system, or creating a new dispatch. This application is an optional module.
- Incident Management: If an activity is escalated to an incident, it's triaged and screened through the Incident Management app where it's further reviewed, analyzed, and can be flagged for an investigation. This app is an optional module.
Without any additional modules, Command Center includes the app and the Dispatch application. The following is the standard process when a call is received:
- The dispatcher creates a new record in the Dispatch application, noting pertinent details, such as indoor locations, involvements, notes, etc.
- The dispatcher sends on-duty officers and organizations (e.g., police) to the scene to complete one or more dispatch-related tasks.
- All tasks are cleared and the dispatch is closed and sent to the Command Center app. If the dispatch was flagged as requiring more information when it was closed, it's sent to the app as an open activity. Officer responses, service requests, and involvements are moved over as separate objects that are linked to the activity. Closed activities are archived in the app and can be accessed through a search.
- Open activities are assigned to the dispatcher by default, but can be viewed by any user in the activity owner group. Activity owners can assign another activity owners to the object, add or change the details in the object, create and assign users to tasks, or escalate the activity to an incident.
Note that activity objects can also be created directly in Command Center by portal users or activity owners, but doing so does not create a new dispatch record.
User Interface & User Groups
For an overview of the Command Center user interface and available user groups, see the User Interface and User Groups articles.