To edit or delete a configurable form:
- Click theicon in the top bar > Configurable Forms in the Views section.
- Click the form you want to edit or enter the name of the form in the Search field, then click it to display the Edit Configurable Form page.
- To edit a navigation or standard form's name, description, and/or priority, click the icon next to the form's name.
- To edit a standard form's title, section, or element, click the icon on the canvas to see additional options.
- To delete the configurable form, click the icon, then click Yes to confirm.
|When viewing a form as an end-user, admins can quickly access its settings by clicking the Edit Form Template link at the bottom of the page. This link is hidden when viewing a default form.|