Our new Dashboard feature is available upon request for the initial launch phase. Please contact your Customer Success Manager if you'd like to schedule implementation with our Services team.
Administrators can publish a Dashboard when it is complete to allow other user access to the charts/reports within the Dashboard. Dashboards must be published to embed a Dashboard in a system Activity so users can view them.
User Account Requirements
The user account you use to log into Resolver must have Administrator permission to use the Dashboard Data Set Builder.
Please follow the link below for more information on Embedding a Dashboard in an Activity.
- From the Home screen, click on the System icon.
- From the Admin Overview screen, click on the Dashboard Builder tile under the Advanced Reporting section.
Dashboard Data Sets Tile
Publishing a Dashboard
- From the Dashboard Builder screen, click on a toggle switch next to the Dashboard's Name.
- A Confirmation pop-up will appear, indicating that when the Dashboard is published, it is available to embed in an Activity. Embedding a Dashboard in an Activity makes the Dashboard available to other users within the system.
- Click the Yes button to publish the Dashboard.
- From the Dashboard Builder screen, click on the Dashboard's Name.
- From the Dashboard screen, click on the Publish button.
- From the Confirmation pop-up, click the Yes button to Publish the Dashboard.
- Refresh the Dashboard screen. The Status indicator will now read Published instead of Not Published.