The Object Type Universe graph helps you visualize how all the object types in your org are associated with one another through relationships.
You can reveal the name of an object type by hovering your cursor over the monogram. The gray arrows indicate which object type the relationship is saved to. For example, in the screenshot below, the Incident object type is associated with the Vehicle object type through a “Vehicles Involved” relationship.
To view the Object Type Universe graph:
- Click the icon in the top bar > Object Types in the Data Model section.
- At the bottom of the Object Types page, click View Object Type Universe to display the graph.
- To rearrange the location of a single object type or a cluster of object types, click and drag it to a new location on the graph.
- Click an object type on the graph to view its Edit Object Type page.
- Click the back button on your browser when finished to return to the Object Types page.