Incident supervisors can reopen closed incidents to edit or delete them.
To reopen a closed incident:
Log into a user account that's been added to the Incident Supervisor user group.
- Click the dropdown in the nav bar > Incident Management to display the Incidents activity.
- Click an incident in the Closed Incidents section to display it.
- Review and edit the incident as required. Enter comments, tagging other users if needed, in the Comments text box (at the bottom of the page).
- Click one of the following buttons:
Done: Saves your work and keeps the incident in the Closed state.
- Reopen: Moves the incident to the Open state.