Visual alerts allow you to highlight important statuses in the Dispatches panel by changing the background color, font type, and/or style of statuses, including:
- Officer status (i.e., Available, Assigned, On Route, On Scene, Busy);
- Organization status (i.e., No Response, Cleared, Responding, On Scene);
- Dispatch status (i.e., New, Unassigned, Assigned, On Route, On Scene, Cleared); or
- Task status (i.e., Unassigned, Assigned, On Route, On Scene, Cleared).
To create a visual alert:
Click Settings > System Settings.
Select a status from a dropdown menu under Officer Status, Organization Status, Dispatch Status, or Task Status.
- Select Default, Classic, High Contrast, or Resolver Theme from the dropdown menu under Theme.
Ensure the visual alert theme matches the theme selected in the User Settings, otherwise you won’t be able to see your changes.
- Select a color from the Color dropdown menu. If you don’t want to display a color, select Transparent from the color picker.
- Select the Bold, Italic, Underline, and/or Strikethrough checkboxes if you want to add more font styles.
To delete a visual alert, select Transparent from the color picker in the Color dropdown menu and deselect formatting selections made in the Visual Alerts section of the System Settings.