Version 23.2ab Release Notes (Incident Management)
Release 23.2ab (Incident Management)
- The data parameter on the IM – Closed and Legal Hold Incidents report was replaced by the Incident Reported Date/Time field. The Incident Reported Date/Time field is required.
- Timed Triggers with required fields must have the Bypass Required Fields checkbox selected, or the Timed Trigger will not run.
- We removed roles not fully configured from the Incident – IM – 3 – Edit and Incident – IM – 6 – Full Edit forms.
- The ‘Investigation Time Spend (Hours) formula format has been updated to include two decimal places (e.g., 90 min = 1.5 hours).
- We updated the Weight and Height Measurements formulas on the Person of Interest object type to include an imperial to metric calculation.
- We removed the placeholder text from the Person – IM – Report Header form.
- We added guidance text to the Business Unit – IM – Trending Overview form.
- We redesigned the following forms to align better with new design standards and best practices:
- Company – Edit – IM
- Organization – IM – Edit
- Business Unit – IM – Edit
- Log – IM – Edit
- Log – IM – Create
- Vehicle – Edit
- Task – IM - Edit