BI Connectivity via the Data Warehouse is an optional paid feature. With the new warehouse in place, changes to objects (e.g., risks or incidents) are sent to the Data Warehouse, which stores a version of both current and historical data, making it possible to track trends and see changes over time through business intelligence tools.
Once purchased, Data Warehouse connection details are accessible from the Edit User page of the currently logged in administrator. Contact your Customer Success Manager should you wish to enable this feature.
To access the data warehouse settings:
- Click the icon in the top bar.
- Click Users in the People section.
- Click your name to view the Edit User page for your account.
- Click Generate Password in the Data Warehouse Settings section.
Newly activated Data Warehouses may take 30 minutes or more before they're fully functional. If a warehouse unavailable message is displayed when Generate Password is clicked, try again after 30 minutes has passed.
- Copy and paste the values of the Domain URL, Database Name, Username, and password fields into your business intelligence tool to establish a connection. Depending on your BI tool, the Domain URL may be referred to as a Server URL, Host URL, or similar.
If a connection to the BI tool failed, additional requirements (e.g., a new domain URL and/or file downloads) may need to be met before a connection can be established. Contact Resolver Support for assistance.