BI Connectivity via the Data Warehouse is an optional paid feature. Changes to objects (e.g., risks or incidents) are sent to the Data Warehouse, which stores a version of current and historical data, making it possible to track trends and see changes over time through business intelligence tools.
Contact your Customer Success Manager to enable the Data Warehouse feature.
User Account Requirements
The user account you use to log into Resolver must have Administrator permission to edit the User Profile.
- From any of the main Resolver screens, click the System icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
System Icon Location
- From the Administration Overview screen, select the Users tile from the People section.
- From the Users screen, search for a user by entering a username in the Search field and pressing the Enter button.
- Click on a User to open the Edit User screen.
User Management Audit Trail Link
Access Data Warehouse Settings
To access the Data Warehouse, you must first generate a password from the Edit User screen. A password must also be regenerated if the User's Admin privileges are disabled and re-enabled.
- Under the Data Warehouse Settings section, click on the GENERATE PASSWORD button to create a Data Warehouse password. The password will disappear when you close or exit the Edit User screen. Resolver recommends securely saving the Data Warehouse password before exiting the screen.
The Data Warehouse Settings Section
The first time you log into the Data Warehouse, it may take up to 30 minutes before fully functional.
If a warehouse unavailable message is displayed when Generate Password is clicked, try again after 30 minutes.
- Copy and paste the values of the Domain URL, Database Name, Username, and password fields into your business intelligence tool to establish a connection. Depending on your BI tool, the Domain URL may be referred to as a Server URL, Host URL, or similar.
If a connection to the BI tool fails, additional requirements may need to be met before a connection can be established. Contact Resolver Support for assistance.