Access Data Warehouse Settings
BI Connectivity via the Data Warehouse is an optional paid feature. With the new warehouse in place, changes to objects (e.g., risks or incidents) are sent to the Data Warehouse, which stores a version of current and historical data, making it possible to track trends and see changes over time through business intelligence tools.
To access the Data Warehouse, you must first generate a password from the Edit User screen. A password will also need to be regenerated if the user's Admin privileges are disabled and re-enabled.
Once purchased, Data Warehouse connection details are accessible from the Edit User screen of the currently logged-in administrator. Contact your Customer Success Manager should you wish to enable this feature.
- From any of the main Resolver screens, click the System icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
System Icon Location
- From the Administration Overview screen, select the Users tile from the People section.
- From the Users screen, search for a user by entering a username in the Search field and pressing the Enter button.
- Click on a User to open the Edit User screen.
User Management Audit Trail Link
- Under the Data Warehouse Settings section, click on the GENERATE PASSWORD button to create a Data Warehouse password. The password will disappear when you close or exit the Edit User screen. Resolver recommends that you securely save the Data Warehouse password before exiting the screen.
The Data Warehouse Settings Section
The first time you log into the Data Warehouse, it may take up to 30 minutes before fully functional.
If a warehouse unavailable message is displayed when Generate Password is clicked, try again after 30 minutes have passed.
- Copy and paste the values of the Domain URL, Database Name, Username, and password fields into your business intelligence tool to establish a connection. Depending on your BI tool, the Domain URL may be referred to as a Server URL, Host URL, or similar.
If a connection to the BI tool fails, additional requirements (e.g., a new domain URL or file downloads) may need to be met before a connection can be established. Contact Resolver Support for assistance.