The risk team is responsible for ensuring that all risks are identified and assessed. Users in the Risk Team user group complete the following tasks:
- Identify and/or triage new risks, organizing them by risk categories, processes, and/or objectives;
- Create and scope risk and control self-assessments;
- Assign owners to assess risks and controls;
- Review and monitor risk and control self-assessments, escalating high priority risks as needed;
- Create and review issues, corrective actions, key risk indicators, and loss events;
- View and manage their Risk Register and Controls listing in the Library; and
- Review Risk Reports.