To create a vehicle log:
In the Dispatches panel, double-click the dispatch or click to select the dispatch, then click Details.
- Click Vehicle Log.
- Click the icon in the pane to the left.
- Optional: If the vehicle has a previously saved record, enter the vehicle’s license plate in the Search vehicles field to locate the vehicle record, then click to select it.
- Enter the vehicle’s license plate in the License Plate field. If you selected a previously saved record in step 4, skip this step.
- Select the involvement type from the Involvement Type dropdown.
- Optional: Enter any notes about the vehicle in the Notes field.
- Optional: To add a photo of the vehicle:
- Click the icon.
- Click Find to locate and open the image from your computer.
- Click Save to save the image to the log.