If you’re the primary administrator for your organization’s account, Resolver will provide you with the URL and login credentials required to sign in, otherwise you’ll receive an email with instructions on creating your password once another administrator creates a user account for you.
|The login screen indicates which country your data is currently being stored. See the Data Region article for more information.|
To log in:
- Open the email sent to you from Resolver.
- Click the Create Password link from within the email.
- Enter your password in the New Password field. See the Password Requirements section for more information on the password conditions that must be met.
- ClickShow Password to confirm the password entered is correct.
- Click Set Password.
- Review the Terms of Service, then click Accept Terms.
All new users must accept the Terms of Service before continuing.
- From the screen confirming that your password was successfully created, click the Log In link.
- Enter the email address that received the original email in the Email Address field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click Login to be taken to the homepage.
|If your implementation includes multiple organizations, you’ll need to select the organization you’ll be working in before the homepage is displayed.|
|If you are unable to log in with the correct credentials, your IP address may not be added to your organization's IP allow list. Contact your administrator to ensure you can access the app.|